Monday, February 21, 2011

What's a good school to become a personal trainer?

I am interested in becoming a personal trainer. I've seen some websites that offer online courses, but do not know if this is the best way forward. Let me know if someone offers an online course or a training school. I live in central Florida, if anyone knows a good school, let me know please! Thanks in advance! a coach? u: a gym / trainer equipped? I hav idea. Sorry, this is not a real answer, but the name is Kat ur serious? because this is my name, but I am a girl that is chilling. would be appropriate for the first interview w / the gym, where you are interested in working for many of them have a specific certification that they expect their instructors have certificates of authority experts in the field are: ACE and NASM Ballys You can hire inexperienced not due to school to become a coach. My mother and she has not been certified. You need to talk with a personal trainer at a gym and ask how they did it. It may be different in different states. I remember my mother had to answer many questions and send photos of themselves working on different machines Good luck and God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment