Thursday, February 17, 2011

What steps do i take to become a personal trainer at the age of 16?

Hello. Im 16 and currently in school. I've decided now that college is not for me, and I want to get out and work. But I have no idea what to do. I want to be a personal trainer / fitness instructor. What courses should I take? What company or organization, I must go.? Can someone help me.? You are in school at age 16? Go to this sight careercruising.com a good start, as a personal trainer is the YMCA. Not sure if they leave you at 16 but you can use it, or volunteer there, and then again to pray at number 18, a personal trainer. They offer a good education and you need not be in school, a personal trainer for them. does most of the time they are for someone who is willing to work weekends. Make friends with the gym instructor, not suck, but to know the person and tell them you want a personal trainer and ask what steps you should take. I'm sure they will help you. YMCA positions, as everything you need to be certified in first aid and if you are employed there, will pay for you to attend class is usually required during the first 3-6 months of the date. When you hire just ask your supervisor for the next CPR and First Aid class. Of course, when you need not be in a college course a personal trainer for this profession is probably wise, and you want to find in physical education and / or fitness in some schools. Some offer a certification program that requires less time. However, if college is not for you, then perhaps you might want to wait a bit before returning. Hope that helps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment