Wednesday, February 23, 2011

do i need a qualification or certificate to become a personal trainer if i already know much about exercise?

I want to become a personal trainer, but many companies are charging thousands of dollars for a training course for staff who do not want to pay what they already know everything. My brother just finished one of these courses, and then find your reading material that I can safely say I know everything because I see it as a robbery to pay all that money just to learn something I already know? Yes, I think the clubs to hire only those who have trusted concerts. yes, you must have a recognized certification conclusion would be the YMCA gym instructor award, yes, there is something more than training that comes with being a personal trainer. you must learn the nutritional information and other things about genetics so that you can get to know the specific training for each person who is training with you. Fitness also more likely to get hired if you have the credentials of CPT. Not to mention that you are able to charge more money if you have the credentials.

0 comments:

Post a Comment