Wednesday, February 16, 2011

want to become a personal trainer can anyone help me by telling me which would be best course to do.?

It is unclear which of course would be best because it's quite good there. Recommendations? although I could do my work in a gym setting is coach to go, or they can not even rent. ask them questions about the certification program over /, which will include instructor. they must give you the info, where did and how much it will cost, etc. You can order tickets online several years ago. I am currently certified by ISSA and for 3 years. I chose the program at home that took me six months to claim - while I was working well. With ISSA you can pretty much go anywhere to go - I was very satisfied with the consultant, they were very useful:) Good luck to you:). Contact Education First. They are really helpful and guides you. Quite expensive, but a recognized organization. it was to play a video Seseme road and went for it I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezris

0 comments:

Post a Comment