Friday, February 25, 2011

I am interested in becoming a personal trainer. Is ISSA for real or just a rip off?

ISSA, the International Association for Sport. I found in a magazine that fitness classes for personal trainer certification. I wonder if there are success stories of people who have classes, and now a personal trainer. The reason I ask is because this course is about 6-8 weeks $ 500 and I'll be sure my money is something that is real. If your in the States, it is better for an organization that is nationally certified American get. Places like NSCA, ACSM and ACE certifications you've got the skills and respect. Most programs require gyms you have any of those certified. Check their website for more details and good luck. ISSA is legitimate when I hear that NASM is widely recognized and respected. I have both (as well as AFAA), and they were both worth it. Yes, they are expensive, but you must invest in staff training to get something out of the training centers of highest reputation are not used, if you do not have at least one of them. And most customers do not spend the money to someone who is not certified with a reputable organization. If you already work in a gym, which often cover at least half of the bill. PS To be certified, you must have publishing credits, and also costs money .

0 comments:

Post a Comment