Sunday, February 27, 2011

Can you make good money being a personal trainer?

I want to be a personal trainer, I would like to know if I can make a career out of it. Of course, I would like to improve my education and to specialize a bit later but for now I can a living being a personal trainer? if you have many customers you can make lots of money. but most personal trainers are not the kind of people who have a good line that her death is a racing career now. Everyone and their brother is a personal trainer and Big halls are always very selective about who they get because they can. A bachelor's degree in kinesiology, at least one ACE-certified, or ISSA and NASM will be required. Then you have a base of clients.It's build Dog Eat Dog out there, and many coaches have other jobs. Most personal trainers could not do much. Its about as much as a teacher. However, there are a bevy of personal trainers who take the big money. Teachers at The Biggest Loser "making millions every year. Personal trainers proffessional athletes, celebrities and the rich, make tons of money a lot to do "good" is necessary to put all their efforts and time to study physics and make a good connection as well. This is not a bad job, if you're doing this until you get the title. Most personal trainers never make a lot of money .

0 comments:

Post a Comment