Sunday, February 6, 2011

Do you need a qualification to work as a freelance personal trainer?

I read a fitness instructor and personal trainer course it's expensive. If you work at a gym they might need a degree, but what if you work freelance? That's where the money anyway (services, regardless)? You are always welcome to freelance but without the right data to work, if something goes wrong you will get sued big time. Good luck with that. If I were hiring a personal trainer, I would look for someone with the skills, so I know I would not compromise in any way. I would also expect trainer has liability insurance in addition to qualifications. Yes you do (in Britain). To act as a freelance Personal Trainer Personal Trainer certification you need (at least level 3), a registered member of reps (Brønnøysund Exercise Professionals) and cover you as a customer complaining about you. The problem with the fitness instructor course that they are not close to the assumption that you need to PT We study includes anatomy and physiology more deeply know and have also qualified instructor, before promotion to Level 3 certification.

0 comments:

Post a Comment