Saturday, February 26, 2011

What qualities do you believe make a good personal trainer?

I think to make a journey through the Australian Institute of Fitness. I know you have a passion for fitness, excellent communication skills and give people the encouragement and support to their fitness goals. What do you think is necessary to be a good personal trainer? It was not the greatest person in the world as a personal trainer who has never taken what they need is knowledge and there by car, students sit on the edge should look like you know what you need. Nobody wants to take the train and counsel from someone in worse shape they are. I'm in good shape and I am of the opinion of people is better than I'm physically. I think you need a certain level of severity and of course knowing what you do with your customers. Have the motivation and education to people inspired form and shape and able to do anything. They are educating people throughout the day. Im looking also to get certified Issa myself in my mind, I think patience and good motivational skills (^^,). Support

0 comments:

Post a Comment