Sunday, February 13, 2011

Has anyone here ever become a ceritified personal trainer through online courses?

I wonder if anyone here has certified for national certification in sports medicine or other personal trainer certification through online courses and exams. And if you know how you did in personal training. I ask because I'm on one side of the National Association of Sports Medicine, its programs of $ 700 to $ 800 is a certified personal trainer and planning in this way, since the vast health and fitness to be. Thank you for using such "evidence" is worth less than the paper they are written. If a "certified" trainer is not qualified physical education teacher for the Grade 2, he must try not to teach adults how to work. They are not true opinion. Community colleges offer courses on diet, fitness, yoga, bodybuilding, etc.You can check their institution if they are known and confirmed by the medical association and when their certification is accredited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment