Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Personal Trainer Fees.?

Im just taking a coaching course for new staff, but I have two questions that I thought u can help me: 1) How much should I charge each customer per hour (that I know that can vary slightly)? 2) How can customers ask the price? (At the beginning or end of each session)? 3) How many people must go to accommodate a day (7:00 to 6:00 pm weekdays). Thanks. The finance section personal is probably not the best category for this question, because it is a business. I think you should do research and find the price of a personal trainer in your area. If you take a course, does not help with some of these questions? Go to your local gym and ask what they charge. How to call a local personal trainer the same question. You can take from the consumer point of view or trying to work with them. Be careful what you ask how and when. Costs are likely to occur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment