Friday, February 4, 2011

What is the best qualification / course to take for personal trainer?

I'm interested in getting a personal trainer and I get a course and get out the best way I can become a personal trainer. I have researched a bit light, and it seems a number of courses out there, so what we take to be the best and most trusted? Is there an age at least a PT? I am 17 years old now, 18 in a few months and want to start a course. Thanks to ISSA and ACE certifications are probably the best thing to have. but you are looking at about $ 600 and certified, there are two places I would recommend to get us. One of the Cooper Institute for Aerobics Research in Dallas. they do exercise regularly. the other is the American College of Sports Medicine. I have a link placed on their certification on the ground. http://www.acsm.org/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Get_Certified these two programs are well respected, and fundamentally sound research. Ace happiness, Issa and Nesta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment