Thursday, February 24, 2011

What qualifications should I look for in a personal trainer?

I'm looking to get a personal trainer at the gym, but I know many of them have very little training in how to side a couple of courses. I do not want to offend anyone, but I do not think a six-month course and a multiple choice test is sufficient. You know what questions I should do to ensure I'm qualified coach? What types of licenses are available for coaches and they have to do to get them? Thanks! you're right about gymnastics coaches! these guys have more to use the plans approved by the training centers must provide legal protection that prevents their ability to give the best advice. my friend is one, with all their certifications, but I think he's asking for answers. The undersigned. and I have no certifications. results. because I spent time researching and experimenting, and lose his own fat. If you need help with a diet plan, I will hire a line coach. The key is to know when the necessary modifications to the plan, they are also very cheap for what they give you. good luck! ~~~~~~~~~~~ Anthony for advice and consultation: http://anthonyboogie.blogspot.com Hey, it's an important issue given that your health and wellbeing, and not the money to call for all involved. It is true that many under-qualified personal trainers are trying to establish themselves as experts. Finding a qualified and experienced personal trainer, you should look at: 1 Make sure that their certifications current. All major certification bodies to give their personal trainer with documentation of their certified status. The personal trainer should not hurt to ask for proof. The most recognized organizations including NCSA, NASM, ACSM and ACE. 2nd A degree in health sciences, exercise physiology or related field is not necessary but it certainly increases the value of the service provided here should also be a personal trainer who can provide evidence of the degree, if desired. 3. Ask for references or references. It's always good to see / hear the thoughts of a person who has worked with your personal trainer before potential. Good luck in your search, Boh Bohmiller David I., BS, NSCA-CSCS Personal Trainer My school is an excellent question, and I wish more people believed it! I have attached an article in "sources" who can verify. There are several factors to consider when choosing your coach. relevant general formal education is important and a nationally recognized certificate is also a good indicator. One of the most important thing you can ask for documentation can be viewed (in the form of certificates or before and after photos) of clients that this coach has helped in the past. A degree in health sciences, exercise physiology or related field is not necessary but it certainly increases the value of the service provided here should also be a personal trainer who can provide evidence of the degree, if desired. 3. Ask for references or references. It's always good to see / hear the thoughts of a person who has worked with your personal trainer before potential. Good luck in your search, Boh Bohmiller David I., BS, NSCA-CSCS Personal Trainer My school is an excellent question, and I wish more people believed it! I have attached an article in "sources" who can verify. There are several factors to consider when choosing your coach. relevant general formal education is important and a nationally recognized certificate is also a good indicator. One of the most important thing you can ask for documentation can be viewed (in the form of certificates or before and after photos) of clients that this coach has helped in the past.

0 comments:

Post a Comment