Monday, February 14, 2011

Whats the difference in duties at work between gym instructor and personal trainer?

As far as I know the gym ins. oversees the gym together. How about a personal trainer? Is there any difference in salary? Three courses for staff. is much more expensive, so I think hes more important than the gym instr? . Thanks in advance. I found that sows in the name of the gym instructor, "in my college for a course called" Level 2 gym instructor "personal trainers get paid to learn to work as the best way to train, but people require different methods. However, I think of it as a business. The instructors are the leaders and personal trainers are in attendance. really. instructors, more or less dictate things and running and gym coaches a day and do their job. lol If it helps, if I do not think labeling these people wrong. There is no such thing as a "fitness instructor" A person who works in the gym working there, people greet, sell murchandise to show around the gym, etc. This person is not called gym staff that they only work there and probably make only the minimum personal trainers do more. They come to teach in a classroom and gym, and sometimes personally paid by the individual to guide them with diet and exercise. Some are much more than others, depending on who is your background .

0 comments:

Post a Comment