Tuesday, February 8, 2011

anyone taken a personal trainer course? Can-fit-pro?

I chose this course and 01:30 on the next CD. I lived there and was just reading the manual, I had read before and I felt a little ripped off, I was the only way they could make money on me. anyone had this experience? I need to pass the course exam, and I think that's why. yet for the rest cuz I honestly do not think it was my gas money, but I love her for $ 200, and of course they paid no refund. What are you here? I grew up in a family passionate about fitness and my mother was a nutritionist for the expansion coopreative. If you have a background that I could teach you Intructor this difference. Go to the test and share your knowledge and motivation of people who need them. Do not waste your gas to drive to another meeting. Hey Armand, is a disgrace. You should know CanFitPro leave. I think it really depends on your instructor. I have 2 gigs took them and since then has been deleted (personal trainer + eat) its recertification policy is not very meaningful to me. But in all honesty, it was because I had eight other concerts and manage them all was a bit problematic. If I remember correctly, it was obviously something like 22 or 25 hours long. Depending on the instructor to one who presented the course in an intensive weekend long marathon and others will be spread over a couple of weeks. If just one weekend, so you only need to participate in three days-worth, your running back and forth. If you are a half dozen sessions or more and you do not need training, as you suggest that you only want the course to prepare at home, but to participate. But you should go ahead and try, and you would like to let them know how you feel about the instructor just read the manual. Good luck with your exams! We always need more good coaches! Herve http://www.w

0 comments:

Post a Comment