Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Are alot of personal trainer in Australia or even USA negative people?

I do my personal training and all teachers (personal trainer) is so picky and judge who acts as a coach is your life and if you do not work or you do things differently they are trying to make fun of you for acting on it.kinda they think some kind of god or something, it really put me in the wish that his career as a frightening, but I will follow the votes. Ive found this with almost everything I do not really know. All I know is that the coaches I've seen on TV and is very contagious. I do not like people that way. They have this evil look. Very scary! Most of the personal trainers that I know in Australia and the U.S. have been in business for a long time and almost all of them are great people. They take their careers in health and fitness very seriously and takes customer is high. There are many good schools around that teach personal training. I own my own school (www.wise.edu.a AU), Australia, where we offer a qualification Fitness My best advice is to search for personal trainers that are similar to what we aspire to be and asks if they can be your mentor. Dr. Klein Dion WISE Academy Canberra, Australia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment