Sunday, March 6, 2011

What is/are the best Personal Trainer certification(s) available?

I'm thinking about getting a personal trainer and want to know, from someone who is certified and experienced, what cert (s) recommended or necessary. Curious about the fitness and diet in the first place, but want to know about strength and fitness / aerobics. those who can and those who do not learn? is that my company may (without the commas of course) If you want to go with Solid certification NCSA-CPT, NASM, Cooper Institute, ACE, or ACSM. Most of them have some college requirements, I do not feel bad at all. If you want an easy way to call yourself a "personal trainer" you can choose any of the other "weekend seminar with Take Home Test Sam -. Moderator of Raw Fitness on Yahoo groups www.nakidfitness.com Start with a personal. Coach certification. You should be certified as CPR. Almost all gyms, and companies require this certification. I recommend just starting at a health club chain used as training and Bally's or Gold at the development of this atmosphere, this way you get experience and you have a client pool there. They tend to spend time searching. Then when you feel sure you have enough experience - the next step is to open your own business. I would recommend doing it in that order. another certificate that is good is specailist a consulting firm. It shows how to approach and sell to all the different personalities. You can be the best coach in the world, but if you can not sell yourself - do not care. Certification I personally recommend IFPA. www.ifpa-fitness.com. I had a very good experience with them. Your materials are top notch. very practical in the real world.I never go anywhere else for cardio because I am interested in all areas - they have a certification for it .

0 comments:

Post a Comment