Friday, March 4, 2011

Should I take classes online or at community college for PERSONAL TRAINER?

I would like to become a certified personal trainer. I understand that there are courses you can take online classes and I see my community college can be made. Which is best? And if you have a personal trainer, tells you what you deserve to enjoy it if you know what your hours are and what their certifications are.thanks! Community College, because if you class online you are prone to error and not much more difficult to obtain practical experience. Doing the course in person is the only way to really know what you're doing. There is only so much one can learn to read. Wages and working hours are based on the work for you and where. I take my personal trainer qualification with my other skills (many different skills, such as psychology, economics, etc.) and make $ 85/hour, which is not nearly as may know what to do, but a price I deem reasonable. I work for myself, so I use my own hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment