I have worked for 14 years, I saw my way around a gym, although I know that many do not know. it is better to take a 6-month class for a personal trainer (not the $ 5700) has been or is it better to take a course of home study in a special certification to ACE, NCSF, etc.? I would also highly personal training, and I have heard ACSM (American Council on Sports Medicine) is'm out with a personal training certification, sure, you've probably heard of ACSM is, they are a very safe organization health and have a certificate. of them would be awesome. But if you can not do that it's a good idea in any other recognized organization, so you may confirm credibility with your customers. but it sounds like yo'ure ready to track the time and money to be made. Good luck! Do not waste so much money. If you can get certified for less, there is no certification that really so many things that weither or your customers are happy with a coach that I had almost a year, she had the highest level of certification and eventually she knew very little about the concept that no man is ever the same. She was ok, she said nothing certifications, and it took me a lot of money. If you are good, nobody will really care where the certification comes from .
0 comments:
Post a Comment