Thursday, March 3, 2011

I want to be a personal trainer, is BTEC Sports and Science certificate a waste of time?

I want a personal trainer, and I take a YMCA course, but do not know if it went to six form and studying BTEC sport and science certificate. I do not want to stay, but I do not know if I need a degree. Any help? Yes, it would help! In this course you will learn about sports coaching, nutrition, anatomy, etc etc all you need, so if you really want to become or remain a personal trainer. It would be excellent starting qn I've been in business for a while now. And I have never heard of BTEC Sports Science and certification. I am familiar with the most popular personal trainer certification (there are 8 give or take) and it is not one of them. For a personal trainer to certified personal trainer. It takes an average of six months, depending on your certification, and how much time you put into it. You will also need to be CPR certified. There are thousands of companies out there for certification, but only a handful are worth, I prefer IFPA. www.ifp-fitness.com. Very good material. It is painful to read. If you are serious about being a PT, so I went with IFPA and drop BTEC .

0 comments:

Post a Comment